Marketing & Creative Coordinator
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Work directly with Dragon Seats leadership to communicate execute brand strategy across traditional and digital marketing platforms.
- Championing Dragon Seats social media marketing strategy across NFL, College Football and other sports partners
- Coordinate with Dragon Seats’ Sales and PR teams to highlight and amplify new business initiatives and partnerships.
- Coordinate with Dragon Seats’ college football partner schools and brands to create and implement NIL (Name, Image & Likeness) strategies.
- Develop corporate messaging and adapt to various social platforms.
- Liaison with Dragon Seats’ website and SEO team to measure and enhance web traffic.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- High energy and self-motivated.
- Passionate about sports.
- Ability to work both strategically and independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Experience working in Power Point, Canva, and Social Media Platforms.
- Ability to work flexible weekend hours throughout football season.