Sales & Business Development Associate
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging existing relationships, participating in networking events, qualifying sales leads, and directly reaching out to potential clients.
- Consult with Dragon Seats management team to develop a thorough understanding of current product needs, challenges, and solutions that are tailored to each customer’s needs
- The Business Development Associate will build relationships and assist the sales team to gain new customers through customized business development and sales campaigns.
- Increase company sales and search for new creative ways to attract potential customers.
- Assist in creating and executing a strategic sales plan to identify and prioritize key prospects and locations
- Demonstrate expert product knowledge that showcase products and services to potential customers
- 2-3 year work experience in a Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing related role is preferred
- High level of initiative, coupled with the ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and execute tasks
- Detail oriented self-motivated individual
April 3, 2023