Location: Cleveland, OH & Jacksonville, FL
- Manage communications between client and Dragon Seats service, operations, sales, and finance teams to meet needs of Dragon Seats’ clients.
- Grow new and existing customer relationships that utilize Dragon Seats products and services.
- Communicate with Dragon Seats clients/partners to collect and communicate product and service feedback and identify new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for overseeing all phases of the client management process from installation, in-season check ins, and off-season service.
- Develop strong internal and external partnerships to foster client relationships.
- Assist the sales team in developing strategies for individual accounts.
- Experience in a Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing related role is preferred
- Highly self-motivated, coupled with the ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work flexible weekend hours during peak seasons.
April 3, 2023